Reising Radio Partners, Inc. is looking for a motivated and energetic college student with an interest in sales and marketing. An interest in broadcast, media, and event promotion and organization is a plus. Those who are eligible for college credit with an internship are encouraged to apply.
Time frame needed: Mid-May through Mid-August (we can be fairly flexible with hours, but you must be able to work July 3).
General duties/tasks/learning opportunities:
- Assist Marketing Communications Coordinator with planning and execution of large summer events
- Work shifts at QMIX, KORN and MOJO fair booths
- General office tasks including, but are not limited to, filing, sorting and entering data into spreadsheets
- Assist General Manager and General Sales Manager with various tasks
- Accompany Client Service Managers to meetings
- Opportunity to sit-in during a live broadcast
- Assist Social Media Director with photography and filming (if experienced)
- Assist Programming Department with various tasks
Pay: Will be discussed in interview.
How to apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put Attn: Mike King and Katie Beck in the email body. Interviews will be in late April and early May.