The way you consume Easter eggs also indicates your attitude to money:
* The smasher: Smashers are people who get straight into their eggs and adopt an instant gratification approach to spending money.
* The gorger: Gorgers wolf down all of their eggs on Easter Sunday and show the same signs of excess with regard to their credit card debt.
* The hoarder: Hoarders gather their eggs and put them away like nuts. They are also likely to have a decent stack of cash tucked away.
* The foil folder: This type of person is more interested in shiny wrappers than interiors, and when it comes to money, foil folders might like shiny deals.
* The savvy saver: The savvy saver enjoys some egg, and saves the rest for later. They are likely to have sensible spending habits.