Warning: I’ve been suffering from a sore throat, runny/stuffy nose (funny how that can happen at the same time) and just the crappy feeling that comes with a sinus infection (I think). So that means I get extra sassy. I apologize now if you get offended by my extra sassiness.
If you’ve been on Facebook at all these past couple of days or if you watched the Today show this morning, you saw the “Giraffe Riddle” Which goes something like this:
“It’s 3 a.m., the doorbell rings and you wake up. Unexpected visitors! It’s your parents and they are here for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread and cheese. What is the first thing you open?”
You are supposed to personal message the answer to whoever posted it, and if you guess wrong, you are supposed to change your profile picture to a giraffe.
First off- the answer is THE DOOR. You could say “Your Eyes” too, but when the question is asked you are already awake. There. You can keep your profile picture.
Now here are all my gripes about this: (here comes the sassiness!)
– Why giraffes? They are pretty cool animals. Don’t subject them to this poop. Let them just be awesome in Africa or your favorite Zoo.
– Why are you letting others control what you post as a profile pic? Last time I checked ONLY YOU can control that feature on your FB page…so really…you can just simply NOT DO IT!
– Why are my parents at my door at 3 am? they know me well, and know that I won’t be awake at that time, let alone answer the door at 3 am. Remember Stranger Danger? Yeah I take that seriously.
ps- best video find ever!!!
– And lets say that for some reason I DID open the door and it was my parents and they were asking for breakfast…they know where the food is…I’m going back to bed.
– And if for some reason I CAN’T go back to sleep, yes, I would probably open the wine, because that always puts me to sleep.
So in conclusion- can we be done with this? I’d rather you focus on creating your Bitstrip avatar so I can make a fun cartoon of us rather than have Facebook be littered with Giraffe pictures.